The parks goal is to provide a day of safe and family fun. Grand Paradise Waterpark host and staff will do their part if you do yours.
For your safety, read and obey all attraction safety signs and obey all lifeguards, ride attendants, and park host instructions.
- Do not bring valuables if possible. If you must, keep all valuables in a safe and secure area.
- Children 16 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Children under 3, or any child not potty trained, must wear a swim diaper.
- No coolers, food, beverages or floats may be brought into the park
- No glass articles are allowed in park
- No spitting, spouting of water or blowing your nose in the water
- Absolutely no running, rough playing, or diving anywhere in the park. Walkways become slippery when wet.
- Weak and non-swimmers should wear life vest, located inside the park
- Appropriate swimwear required. No thong suits, rivets, buckles, belts, grommets, metal of any kind or cut off jeans are allowed. Swimsuits are required.
- Water sock and sandals are permitted throughout the park, although sandals or any type of shoes are not allowed on the slides
- Smoking is permitted in designated area only
- For your safety, Grand Paradise Waterpark reserves the right to search any bags brought on premises
- Pregnant women and those with heart or medical conditions should not ride attractions.